Why travel with CONNECTIONZ
The majority of the high schools in New Zealand do not encourage students to travel unsupervised.
For the school holidays (2 week break between terms) and the end of the academic semester July and November, CONNECTIONZ promotes supervised tours in New Zealand, Australia and Fiji.
Some of the reasons to travel with CONNECTIONZ
- Experienced and friendly multilingual guides with local know how
- Quality accommodation in Motels/Lodges, not “backpackers”
- Small groups
- Connectionz students travel together
- Guaranteed fun and good deals for the activities
- Itineraries are designed for young peoples interests
- All transportation on board a luxury private coach
- It is safer for the students to travel with supervision
- Parents can reach their children easily while on tour
- Special activity discounts for Connectionz students
* Photographs provided by Tourism New Zealand
Glacier photography by Adenture Films.
Bungy photography by Tourism New Zealand.
CONNECTIONZ Tours from CONNECTIONZ on Vimeo.